14/04/2011

Chocolate and Screen Prints! what more could you want?

This Saturday (16th April) head to New Road in the centre of Brighton where the Chocolate Festival takes over! "...Taste your way through sweet and savoury dishes and cocktails..." And that's not all... the Makers Boutique will also be on New Road in the stunning Unitarian Church where I'll be setting up my Popcorny shop. As I'm soon to be leaving Brighton for a while, I'll be selling off my "Brighton Jolly" A2 sized print for only £25 (normally £55) as a special offer!! It's all happening in one place this Saturday- See you there!? BN1 1UF
Hair pulling, fish and chips, a few dubious looking cocktails... all just part of this fun-filled jolly down to Brighton, featuring Piff & Bam, a seagull, a shark and of course the Loch Ness monster (!) 60cm X 42cm.
Buy Jolly Here

No comments:

Post a Comment